Now: April 2009
My baby boy is 3 today! He is my more daring boy, always has his opinion and is willing and ready to share it. He loves his mommy, daddy, his brother and his sister. Conner has a beautiful spirit and I can't wait to see what he will discover next!
Then: April 18, 2006
Conner is a fast learner and tries to copy everything his big brother does, even if I just told Riley not to do it:) He loves duckies, spaghetti and meatballs, riding his bike, and running. It seems like it was just last week I found out I was pregant with him. Expecting when Riley was only 4 months old scared us to death, but we were ready for the challenge of having two energetic boys so close in age. Conner was and still is a blessing to our family!
Happy Birthday Conner-Man! Love you lots:)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Conner! I love the baby pic...I swear his face hasn't changed much since then!
I hope he had a fun day yesterday.
Post a Comment