Davis Party of Five

Davis Party of Five

Friday, January 29, 2010

My baby is ONE!


My third and final child has celebrated her first birthday! It was a bittersweet day for me. I am so happy that she is getting to be such a big girl with a great personality, but I am also a little sad because she is no longer a baby baby. She is moving into toddlerhood. Her big brother goes to kindergarten next year and I will officially be a mommy of a school-aged child. Don't get me wrong here, Michael and I are completely at ease with our decision not to have any more children, but it is like our parents and grandparents have said....time flies. I can't believe it has been a year since my little girl graced us with her presence, after much prodding and pleading. She is beautiful and a wonderful additon to our family. Her brothers love her and she adores both of them. I cannot remember what it was like without her! Happy Birthday Kenna girl!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I can't believe it has been a year either!! Time DOES fly! She is such a cutie. We love her. :)

She helps bring some pink to your house too. :)