Davis Party of Five

Davis Party of Five

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday RILEY!!!!

Today my first born is turning 4! This is his last official year of "toddlerhood" as he will be ready to enter kindergarten next year. He is a big boy who claims he is not going to cry the next time he has to get a shot, who knows his ABC's, can count all the way to 20, when he wants to, and who loves his brother and his sister dearly. Riley will definately be the athlete of the family as he already wants to play every sport he has seen and will play t-ball next spring...he wants Santa to bring him baseball stuff. He will also be my rockstar...he loves his guitar and likes to listen to music all the time!
Riley became the center of our world 5 years ago...in late July of 2004 when I found out I was pregnant with him. He is Papa's buddy and mommy and daddy's pride and joy. He has taught us so much about ourselves, our relationship, and how to be good people...because Riley is always watching :)

Love you bunches Riley-Bug...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love this post and I still can't believe Riley is four already. It was fun watching our children play together yesterday. They are too cute. I love that they get to grow up together and be friends. Thanks again for dinner last night!